Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

. 1 pick in the NBA draft.

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

linhui95

. 1 pick in the NBA draft.

Post autor: linhui95 » ndz sie 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Deandre Ayton might be going back to Arizona after all. The same can be true for Marvin Bagley III. Or maybe Luka Doncic gets to reunite with his past coach.

The Phoenix Suns have a trio of fine candidates for the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.

In various ways Cheap Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , the team already has an element of familiarity with each one of them.

Ayton played his college ball at Arizona. Bagley, the Duke freshman star this past season, is an Arizona native. And Doncic, the Slovenian teen who has been tabbed a can’t-miss NBA prospect, won a title with new Suns coach Igor Kokoskov last summer – when they helped give the tiny nation its biggest sports win, a gold medal at the European Championships.

These are good days for the Suns, who have gone through three dreadful seasons and eight consecutive playoff-less campaigns. But they have a new coach in Kokoskov, a promising young core and after winning the draft lottery on Tuesday night, a chance to pick No. 1 overall at the draft in New York next month.

”It’s not a race Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey ,” said Josh Jackson, who just completed his rookie season with Phoenix and is part of that young group that the Suns believe will get them back into the playoff mix before long. ”We’re going to progress at our pace. Any progression is good progression, in my opinion. So wherever we are, hopefully we keep taking steps forward.”

This draft could be a big step forward.

Start with Ayton, who averaged 20.1 points and 11.6 rebounds in his one college season at Arizona. He came to the U.S. from the Bahamas, hoping for great things but never expecting this would be the cards he was dealt.

”It’s God’s plan,” Ayton said.

Bagley was the Atlantic Coast Conference player and rookie of the year, leading the league in scoring (21.0 per game) and rebounding (11.1 per game). Unlike Ayton, he’s expected to work at the draft combine that commences in earnest in Chicago on Thursday Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , and he will be on the Suns’ radar.

He said he would obviously welcome the chance to go back to Arizona, where he was born and raised.

”It would mean a lot if it were to happen that way,” Bagley said.

Doncic will get plenty of support from Kokoskov, and others who know his game well – like Miami guard Goran Dragic – insist that he has the ability and intellect to make a quick impact in the NBA.

”It’s been a good month for us, a good week in particular,” Suns general manager Ryan McDonough said. ”We targeted a three-year rebuilding window and I know it’s been a little bit controversial in some ways. … If you’re serious about winning a championship someday in the NBA, it’s really hard to build through the middle, so to speak.”

So three years ago, when they couldn’t convince LaMarcus Aldridge to come to Phoenix Cheap Derwin James Jersey , the Suns decided it was time to push the reset button.

The results: They got budding stars in Devin Booker and Jackson, wound up creating some cap space to spend on veterans this summer, and will not only have the No. 1 pick but also two others in the top 31 selections in this draft.

”The future’s bright,” McDonough said. ”And our hope and our goal is to be a lot better next year.”

McDonough left the lottery holding a placard with a big red ”1” on it, and Jackson left with the one bearing the Suns logo that NBA deputy commissioner Mark Tatum displayed when announcing that Phoenix won the right to pick first.

The Suns aren’t holding all the cards.

They’re just holding the most important ones.

”We have a small target grouping in mind, but we’re not going to rule anything out at this point,” McDonough said. ”I think we’ll have a great choice, no matter who we select.”

If there was any doubt before, it's clear now: Carson Wentz trusts the process.聽On Wednesday Zack Martin Jersey , the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback told reporters聽(h/t NFL.com's Jason B. Hirschhorn)聽that if the Philadelphia 76ers approached him about being part of their recruitment pitch to LeBron James, he would be happy to help out.聽"Absolutely," he said.聽"I hope [James] is coming. [Zach] Ertz and I were there the other night and unfortunately he lost and everything. I didn't really care who won that game. But seeing him live, we decided to make it a recruiting trip."As Wentz mentioned, he and Ertz attended Game 4 of the NBA Finals.聽NBA @NBA馃弳 馃 @cj_wentz x @ZERTZ_86! #NBACelebRow https://t.co/G8rddjVdj6During the game, the Eagles tight end hopped on Twitter and made a not-so-subtle reference regarding a potential pitch to James:聽Zach Ertz @ZERTZ_86We鈥檙e here for one reason only... #CompleteTheProcess https://t.co/IWLynzUT2bOf course, the Sixers wouldn't be breaking new ground if they seek out Wentz's services once free agency begins.聽The Boston Celtics brought New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to their meeting with Kevin Durant two summers ago, and that tactic nearly paid dividends.聽"I was ready to just say, 'OK Denzel Ward Browns Jersey , let's go,'" Durant said of Brady's presence shortly after he signed with the Golden State Warriors, per ESPN.com's聽Chris Forsberg.聽"Just seeing someone so successful at his craft. He's a great ambassador for the game of football and the city of Boston. It's great to be in the presence of such greatness. But at the same time, I knew I couldn't let that distract me."As of Tuesday, the Sixers were listed at +400 (bet $100 to win $400) to secure James' signature this summer. According to聽OddsShark, the Los Angeles Lakers moved into the lead position at -110 (bet $110 to win $100)..