Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

”You’re right there in the do

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

elaine95

”You’re right there in the do

Post autor: elaine95 » pt sie 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Here’s how lucky Chelsea and Courey Marshall are: They are going to Sunday’s Super Bowl after spending the previous night in a luxury suite at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Courey Marshall Nick Ahmed Jersey , a graduate of the Naval Academy who spent five years in the service, and his wife, who works for a chiropractic practice, are Broncos fans from San Diego. So this isn’t their first trip to the big game. In 2016 http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/a ... jr.-jersey , they were at Levi’s Stadium to see Denver beat Carolina for the NFL championship.

Sure, their team and favorite player, now-retired Peyton Manning , are not on hand this year. And the couple had no plans to be in Minnesota in February.

Then Courey was notified – by Manning Jim Thome Jersey , of all people – that he’d won the Courtyard by Marriott Super Bowl contest. The prizes include two tickets to Eagles-Patriots, and also the opportunity to stay in the converted stadium suite on Saturday night.

”I’ve never been in a completely empty stadium, let alone the Super Bowl stadium,” he said. ”And to have my wife with me Youth J'Mon Moore Jersey , and to wake up on game day in the stadium, that’s pretty special.”

Added Chelsea: ”I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up in the Super Bowl stadium with no fans there.”

They’re about to find out.

The suite is on field level next to where the Patriots would run out of the tunnel before the game. It will be converted from the sleepover suite back to its original state well before kickoff, and the Marshalls will have prime seats near midfield.

Eli Manning was on hand this week to show off a replica of the suite and an omnitheater presentation that replicated the experience.

”You’re right there in the dome and get to see all the behind-the-scenes stuff,” he said. ”Then you wake up on Super Bowl Sunday right there. Has to be a wonderful experience.”

The Pittsburgh Pirates have put veteran catcher Francisco Cervelli on the seven-day concussion disabled list.

The Pirates made the move Friday night just before the start of their game with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Rookie catcher Jacob Stallings was recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis.

Cervelli left the June 9 game against the Cubs at Chicago in the fourth inning after being struck on the helmet and left of his jaw by a foul tip off the bat of Jason Heyward. Cervelli passed the concussion protocol and played in six more games Cheap Tanner Lee Jersey , but began feeling symptoms Thursday night late in the Pirates’ 9-3 loss to the Diamondbacks.

An 11-year veteran, Cervelli has already hit a career-high nine home runs this season, with 36 RBIs in 55 games while batting .247. His previous high for homers was seven in 2015, his first season with Pittsburgh after spending seven years with the New York Yankees.

Stallings played in five games with the Pirates earlier this month and went 5 for 14 (.357).