Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

adidas trainers

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

rytuhtngv

adidas trainers

Post autor: rytuhtngv » wt lis 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Obrazek

The adidas trainers sneakers have taken the fashion world by storm! Not sure how to wear this retro pair of trainers? Here's something to help you, as we've gathered stylish ways to wear your Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. The classic pair of trainers has been spotted on lots of fashion bloggers and street style stars, and it's always refreshing to see the way they style an "it" fashion item, isn't it?

From adidas womens shoes sale, a classic leather running-inspired Stan Smith low top sneaker in white with green detail. Features round toe, smooth texture leather uppers, perforated sides, padded ankle, padded tongue, green printed 'Stan Smith' tongue logo, green smooth leather heel detail, branded heel back, leather lining and rubber sole.

adidas came adidas mens sale 2017 back strong a couple of years ago when they brought back their iconic Stan Smith sneaker. Still today one sees the silhouette all over the place and it has sort of become the go-to clean tennis sneaker for the entire world. Next up the German brand introduced its new Boost sole technology with the adidas Ultra Boost and followed up with the NMD late last year. The Boost movement has propelled adidas into a completely new sphere, with lines building up outside stores weekly when new NMD sneakers are releasing.

So for you those of you who don't know about the adidas stan smith black craze, then let me enlighten you here. From being THE ultimate tennis shoe to the Parisian Woman's closet staple, the Stan Smith frenzy is at an all time high in the fashion world as well as the sneaker world. While I can't imagine hitting up the court in them, I do see myself doing virtually everything else in them. They remind me of a great pair of French Connection oxfords that I own that look classic, minimalist, and modern with a touch of tomboyish cool. They are also a hit in Shanghai where Adidas Originals are extremely popular and widely prevalent.

http://www.zappostrainers.com/