Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Theres no downside to us to signing a minor league contract.

Co mozna robic ciekawego w Dallas, Forth Worth, TX i nie tylko....
wangshi

Theres no downside to us to signing a minor league contract.

Post autor: wangshi » wt lis 28, 2017 1:43 am

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey . -- Tomo Ohka, who last pitched in the major leagues in 2009, has agreed to a minor league contract with the Toronto Blue Jays. The 37-year-old right-hander was 51-68 for Boston (1999-01), Montreal (2001-04), Washington (2005), Milwaukee (2005-06), Toronto (2007) and Cleveland (2009). He has played in Japan for Yokohama (1995-98 and 2010-11) and Toyama (2013). Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos said Thursday that Ohka likely would start the season at Double-A New Hampshire. "We want to see how he does," Anthopoulos said. "Theres no downside to us to signing a minor league contract. We know him before: a good athlete, strike-thrower, determined, and wed like to see if we can get him to bounce back." Alex Petrovic Jersey . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. Henrik Borgstrom Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline ... ey-jersey/ . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod.Rory McIlroy has won the European Tours Race to Dubai for the second time in three years.Winning it for the first time two years ago was a fantastic feeling, but I feel like Im now a more complete player and my all-round game has moved to another level, McIlroy said in a statement released by the European Tour.The 25-year-old Northern Irishman is more than 2.7 million euros ($3.4 million) ahead of Henrik Stenson. The Swede, who was European No. 1 a year ago, moved second on the money list by coming third in the Turkish Airlines Open on Sunday.No player can now catch four-time major winner McIlroy at the remaining DP World Tour Championship in Dubai, starting Nov. 20.McIlroy did not compete iin Turkey where Marcel Siem, Jamie Donaldson and Sergio Garcia needed to win to stay in the race. Aaron Ekblad Jersey. Brooks Koepka of the United States won the tournament by a stroke.This has obviously been the best season of my career by a long way, and to win The Race to Dubai for the second time really is something truly special, McIlroy said. That four-week spell over the summer, from the Open to the US PGA Championship, would have to be the best golf of my life.McIlroy won the British Open on July 20, the Bridgestone Invitational on Aug. 3 and the PGA Championship on Aug. 10, becoming the third youngest player after Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods to win three of the four majors. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '