Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

The Classical Accordion Duo Recital at the Eisemann Center

Polish American Foundation of Texas - NEWSLETTERS i nie tylko.
Oficjalna strona juz nie dziala

Moderator: kris_k

gosc23

The Classical Accordion Duo Recital at the Eisemann Center

Post autor: gosc23 » śr paź 24, 2007 8:45 pm

Dear Patrons of the Arts,

The Polish American Foundation of Texas cordially invites you to the Classical Accordion Duo Recital at the Eisemann Center for
Performing Arts in Richardson, Texas. The performance, featuring renowned musicians Hubert Giziewski and Pawel Sulej, will take place at the Countrywide Theater on Saturday,
November the 3rd at 8:00 pm.
(please see the attachment).

This concert is organized in conjunction with the Polish Heritage Month celebration and the 89th Anniversary of the November 11th Polish Independence Day.

PAFT is a non-profit, tax exempt organization promoting Polish culture in the United States. Our mission is to allow a better understanding and exchange of ideas between both nations. We also encourage members of "Polonia" to get involved in a community life in their current place of residence.

For more information or how to became sponsor please contact me at martadob@veriozon.net or call 214-662-0556. Your support will be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,
Marta Dobkowska-Canadas
Polish American Foundation of Texas

Obrazek[/URL]