Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

shoot the 11 million

Na kazdy temat...... Czyli wszystko co ci spac nie daje albo lezy na watrobie ;-)

Moderator: kris_k

qizhen0809

shoot the 11 million

Post autor: qizhen0809 » czw paź 05, 2017 1:57 am

<p>rather than furniture.' 2004 autumn art auction, the Beijing Hanhai Auction Co., Ltd. 'early Qing Huanghua pear carved dragon dragon four pieces of cabinet' to shoot the 11 million high price record, hit the highest price of domestic classical furniture auction. This really stimulated the collection of the entire pear market. Collection enthusiasts </p>
<p>Mr. Wang told reporters: 'pear furniture, especially the sea made of furniture is indeed a rare fine furniture, but I will not move home as a furniture, I prefer to put it at home like a painting The other to really taste it. In addition, I certainly hope that it can appreciate. 'Perhaps, like Mr. Wang, more people really is the Hainan pear made of </p>
<p>furniture as appreciation of art to invest, and definitely not a Pieces of furniture. But experts also suggested that collectors do not simply consider the material, the classical furniture, the most important thing is the art, process to determine the price. If only the material is good, but the process is not rough to buy. After all, collection of classical </p>
" white plastic pool fencing , composite veneer decking , exterior wall systems michigan , hamstring wall stretch "