Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

After 3 items your cost is going to be minimal

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

Megaomgchen

After 3 items your cost is going to be minimal

Post autor: Megaomgchen » wt maja 19, 2020 10:24 pm

After 3 items your cost is going to be minimal. If you're in worth of OSRS gold equipment and you perish, you should pay 500k you should be punished for it and since, let's face it, you made a mistake. The 300k of zulrah cost after 20 deaths? So you're telling us that you didn't teleport outside and expired 20 times? That is on you. Dying is considered to suicide more gifts, as of right now.

I can't speak about other people but I am the kind of player who came back due to nostalgia in my adolescent years, 23 right now, and don't have any time other than while I'm conmuting to play, not certain if I am part of the unwanted demographic.You're only a part of the"undesirable demographic" if you believe RuneScape ought to be balanced through your schedule. If you know that people with more hours will progress then that's fine. It is this idea that individuals with 20 mintues of time per day must have RuneScape catered to them that is undesirable.

I'm not self entitled enough to believe that RuneScape ought to be balanced about me, not by any stretch of the imagination, I simply didn't enjoy that much of a notion that us players are tagged with such negative connotations. I am with you I don't think being a portable player. I see folks on this sub constantly that do feel entitled enough to think the match should be balanced around them and they're the problem.From what I have been able to see in the last couple months is that if there is individuals who desire lets say, a QoL upgrade or attribute that there comes out a group of elitist's who whine that RuneScape has been made simpler and simpler, which is kind of true, for example dropping stuff, on cellular it's really effective and even on pc I think its shift and click. I believe as though it was game breaking an ex mod believed of that attribute.

From what I know, it is the p2w facet primarily mobile games have that many of"typical" RS players dislikethe micro transaction and such. There was also some modifications made to the client making RuneScape a little more easy, which upset some of the community. As far as I view it, I'm glad that mobile gave you the opporunity to get some gains in again and you're playing. Try not to sweat those remarks too much. I dont understand why that part of the community becomes annoyed when the programmers decide to buy RS gold create something that is tedious marginally less tiresome, I believe there's a difference between QoL upgrades and then giving away free stuff like lowering the drop rates so everybody, specially Ironmen, may have access to them, that would make them less unique and weeks afterwards people complain that it's become too common within RuneScape.