Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

b Demovsky. "Obviously judging by the questions here there's kind of an expectation before we started. But I'm just trus

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

elaine95

b Demovsky. "Obviously judging by the questions here there's kind of an expectation before we started. But I'm just trus

Post autor: elaine95 » ndz sie 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Aaron Rodgers is keeping his focus trained on the field as his agent continues to negotiate a long-term contract extension with the Green Bay Packers.聽"I think they've talked about it enough that there's an expectation something would have been done Jessie Bates III Youth Jersey ," Rodgers said Thursday, per ESPN.com's Rob Demovsky. "Obviously judging by the questions here there's kind of an expectation before we started. But I'm just trusting [agent] Dave [Dunn]. That's why he's representing me, he has my best interest in mind. They're taking care of those conversations, and I'm focused on this team and being a leader."The two-time MVP Authentic Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , who has two years remaining on his deal, added that he's not in a rush to get things done.聽"I don't know if there's a timetable," Rodgers said as training camp opened. "The feelings haven't changed. Obviously I'd love to be here and I think they've spoken at length about wanting to extend my deal. But now that I'm here my focus is definitely on other places. It's on my teammates, my leadership role Ravens Mark Andrews Jersey , my performance on the field. That's why I have Dave Dunn to take care of all that stuff."Rodgers' comments come a month after Packers president Mark Murphy said they "hope to soon have a contract extension," according to WTMJ.com's聽Jay Sorgi.聽However, Pro Football Talk's聽Mike Florio聽reported July 20 that "no meaningful progress has been made recently between Rodgers and the Packers on a contract extension." Still, Florio cautioned that "doesn't mean a deal won't happen Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey , but nothing will be happening immediately鈥攂arring a sudden and dramatic change."With Rodgers under contract through the end of the 2019 season, it's easy to see why there isn't a major sense of urgency.聽That said, it's hard not to envision Rodgers' camp pushing for a resolution considering how he's paid relative to his peers.聽As things stand, Rodgers' $22 million average annual salary聽ranks聽10th among all quarterbacks. Celebrate Your Favorite SB Snack on National Chicken Wing DayWho Had the Best Camp Entrance This Year? 馃殎From Working Odd Jobs to the NFLKamara Is Taking on All Comers in PaintballTheres No Offseason for NFL Workout WarriorsNorman Goes on Shopping Spree for Detained FamiliesHue Jackson Cleansed Cleveland with Lake Erie PlungeLast Chance U Star Getting His NFL ShotIs 44-Year-Old T.O. Working Out for a Comeback?Eagles Drafted a 68quot; Authentic Derrius Guice Jersey , 346-Lb Rugby Player 馃槼Happy 4-Year Anniversary to the 2014 NFL WR ClassOne-Handed LB Might Be Drafts Biggest BadassMayfields Journey to the Draft Ends ThursdayBall Fam Has Nothing on the St. Browns 馃槒NFL Stars Spending Their Offseasons Giving BackDerrius Guice Runs from Difficult UpbringingHarold Landry Is Drafts Best Pure Pass-RusherWhich Teams Are the Best Fit for Dez?Johnny Football Is BACK!Right Arrow IconThe New England Patriots have selected Duke Dawson with the 56th pick of the NFL Draft. Watch above to see Chris Simms and Matt Miller break down the pick..