Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

always be cautious and test

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

lasky1994

always be cautious and test

Post autor: lasky1994 » wt sty 02, 2018 11:38 pm

With a big distance like that of Sydney Coastrek, footwear becomes one of the most crucial pieces of your kit. They are the best protection between you and the ground so getting the right fit is important. My advice to first timers is to always be cautious and test your footwear as Adidas Ultra Boost Mujer much as possible before the event. Yes, there may be a little bit more weight Adidas Zx 750 Herr or bulk but as 55km approaches, if your feet are happy, you’ll appreciate the help!

The Brooks Adrenaline ASR (All Season Running) has been, and will always be, one of the most reliable and popular trail shoes for an event like Coastrek. Built on their most popular road running shoe (Brooks Adrenaline GTS), it performs on any surface. It also performs well across multiple terrains which means you can walk or run on trail or road. We all want to vary our training and keep it engaging so it’s about having a shoe that copes with any training obstacle.

Protection – Both below your foot and around it, the ASR series of Adrenaline offers amazing protection. The upper comes in either Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur a double layer breathable mesh that keeps out dust, grit and sand or with the Adidas Zx Flux Damen Schwarz full Gore-Tex liner. Gore-Tex is the world’s most durable, breathable material in Nike Air Max 90 Damen Grau footwear. It allows sweat to travel through its membrane from within the shoe while keeping water as a liquid from entering from outside. It’s been tested in human hearts and on the space shuttle so I reckon it’s good enough for a set of trail runners! Let’s not forget the weather last year – felt almost monsoonal, so getting a little more protection for those feet and from blisters could be a must.