Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

prepare me for my

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

lasky1994

prepare me for my

Post autor: lasky1994 » czw gru 28, 2017 12:17 am

There are so many wonderful running events held all over Australia and you are probably looking for one or two key events that will fit into your schedule. You may even have the races already picked? Here are some of my tips Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink to help you pick a race/s and then how to plan your training season because the better planned you are, the more likely you are to achieve your running goals.Have A, B and C races. This is important. My “A race” is the highest prioritized race that I am focusing on during the year. “B and C races” are other events that I will participate in to help Nike Air Presto Mens prepare me for my “A race”. These races are mainly for fun and to test out the training. Therefore when I am planning my season, I will ensure Nike Air Huarache Femme the A race has the training and selection priority.
Pick races that give you adequate base and build period. I’m sure, like me, you’ve picked a race that was a little “too soon” or “too ambitious” and you just weren’t ready for it? When you are looking at dates, ensure you have a good 12-14 weeks before the date to allow yourself time to prepare for Adidas Nmd Dames Wit it adequately. Your body will thank you for it – both physically and mentally.Picking a race can be overwhelming when you have so many options! I always like to choose a race based on these seven race elements because I know they will help me enjoy the running year more.

Race Location. I always like to race in places I want to visit, so location is a high priority for me. I love to travel and run where the course is scenic. Nothing beats a beachy/headland run! It’s also important to Adidas Eqt Support Homme consider if the town will accommodate for a fun family holiday.
Friends or Family. Even though running can be quite an individual sport at times, I like to pick races that my friends and/or family are doing. It makes the training and the whole experience so much more enjoyable.
Dates that suit. We are Mums, Dads, employees and employers so we have other Nike Air Presto Herre responsibilities. It would seem silly to pick races that conflict with other parts of our life creating unnecessary stress. Ensuring the race date Nike Air Huarache Mujer fits well with my (and the family’s) schedule of events is important because we’re all more likely to enjoy ourselves.