Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Logan Thomas Jersey

To miejsce dla wszystkich, ktorzy szukaja kontaktu z Polonia, chca sie przedstawic itd...

Moderator: kris_k

hongwei28

Logan Thomas Jersey

Post autor: hongwei28 » pn paź 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Kevin Dodd was one of the bigger busts in recent NFL history Eric Kush Jersey , as the 33rd overall pick in the 2016 draft was cut this week after two seasons as a backup. Dodd is unsure what’s next for him.

Dodd posted on Twitter after he was cut that he appreciates Titans General Manager Jon Robinson drafting him and needs time to figure out his next step in life.

“I wanted to take a moment to say thank you,” Dodd wrote. “Thank you to Jon Robinson, my teammates and the entire Titans organization for believing in me and providing me with a life changing opportunity to start my NFL career. Nashville is a great city Nick Boyle Jersey , and I am truly grateful for the opportunity. I will never forget it.

“As I move forward, I take comfort knowing God has a plan for me and my career. Change is never easy, but I am thankful I WAS able to play a role in this decision to move forward and still have control over my football career and the goals I have set for myself. Time will tell what is in store for me William Karlsson Jersey , but I am anxious to take this time to reflect on my next move. I am confident the next chapter will be a great one.”

Realistically, it’s unlikely that Dodd will play again in the NFL, given his performance in his first two seasons. The next step will probably be out of the NFL.

The Buffalo Bills have hired Terry Robiskie to be their receivers coach in the latest offseason shuffle of Sean McDermott’s staff.

Robiskie has 36 seasons of NFL coaching experience Youth Dustin Byfuglien Jersey , including the previous two as the Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator. He twice finished a season as an interim head coach with Washington in 2000 and Cleveland in 2004.

The 63-year-old replaces Phil McGeoghan who was hired by the Los Angeles Chargers to be their receivers coach on Tuesday. McGeoghan spent just one season in Buffalo and oversaw a patchwork unit that lacked consistency and was also hampered by injuries.

Robiskie joins a revamped offensive staff under coordinator Brian Daboll, who was hired last month. Daboll took over after Rick Dennison was fired days after Buffalo’s season ended with a 10-3 loss to Jacksonville in the AFC wild-card playoff round.

The Bills finished last season ranked 29th in yards offense and 31st in yards passing.

Tennessee Titans Jerseys