Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Ryan Kelly Jersey

To miejsce dla wszystkich, ktorzy szukaja kontaktu z Polonia, chca sie przedstawic itd...

Moderator: kris_k

hongwei28

Ryan Kelly Jersey

Post autor: hongwei28 » czw wrz 27, 2018 12:31 am

Alcides Escobar’s streak of making 406 consecutive starts as the Kansas City Royals shortstop is about to end.

Manager Ned Yost said he plans to play Adalberto Mondesi Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey , 22, a couple of days a week at shortstop. Escobar, 31, has been the Royals everyday shortstop since 2011 after being acquired from the Milwaukee Brewers as part of the Zack Greinke trade.

”Esky’s been our shortstop for a long time,” Yost said Tuesday. ”It’s a pretty big change, seeing someboy different at short, but it’s exciting, too because now you’re starting to give other younger players opportunities to see what they can do.”

Escobar was an American League All-Star starter and Glove Glove winner in 2015 Womens Landon Collins Jersey , the year the Royals won the World Series.

With the Royals in last place with a 22-50 record entering the game Tuesday night against the Texas Rangers, they are looking to the future.

”It’s a good chance to experiment right now,” Yost said. ”There’s nothing that is going to make or break us. You can start looking at things a little bit differently and start experimenting with some things.”

He said he talked to Escobar about his consecutive-game streak, which is the longest active streak in the majors, ending.

”We talked about the streak,” Yost said. ”There will be times he’ll sit. But it’s time to look at Mondi at little bit and move Esky around.”

He said he could play Escobar at play third, second or center field.

”He was excited about the opportuity,” Yost said. ”He’s at a point in his career where it will increase value if he can play multiple positions.”

Escobar played five games Womens Cam Newton Jersey , one start in right field, in the outfield in 2010 with the Brewers. He has played 1,355 games at shorstop.

The Royals have already started their youth movement by trading closer Kelvin Herrera to the Washington Nationals on Monday for three prospects and outfielder Jon Jay to the Arizona on June 6 for two minor league pitchers.

The Los Angeles Rams have agreed to a five-year extension with wide receiver Brandin Cooks.

The Rams traded their first- and sixth-round picks in the 2018 draft to the New England Patriots for Cooks and a fourth-round pick earlier this year.

Cooks will replace Sammy Watkins, who left for Kansas City in free agency, and provide a deep threat for quarterback Jared Goff and the Rams, who had the NFL's highest-scoring offense last season.

Cooks was entering the final season of his contract and is happy to be staying in Los Angeles for the next several years.

"I just knew this was a place that I want to be for a really long time," he said. "As far as the years and all of that, I just let them handle that Authentic Jordan Reed Jersey , my agent handle that, and just knowing I wanted to be here for a really long time.

"They took care of that in the way they thought was best and we agreed with it. Other than that I'm just excited to get Game One in, let alone years, so that's what I'm focused on now."

Before joining the Rams, Cooks played in 58 regular-season games with 46 starts, and had at least 1,000 yards receiving in each of the past three seasons.

The fifth-year pro has 280 receptions for 3,943 yards and 27 touchdowns Womens Kevin White Jersey , and averages 14.1 yards per reception. He had nine 100-plus yard receiving games in 2016 with the New Orleans Saints.

"Brandin Cooks has shown himself to be a class act on and off the field since the first day he joined our team," Rams coach Sean McVay said in a statement. "He's a proven professional in this league, and signing him to a long-term contract was always our goal. We're excited to keep Brandin in a Rams uniform through 2023."

Mikal Bridges Jersey