Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

He reminds that Davis playe

To miejsce dla wszystkich, ktorzy szukaja kontaktu z Polonia, chca sie przedstawic itd...

Moderator: kris_k

caicai2017

He reminds that Davis playe

Post autor: caicai2017 » śr gru 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Does he think any of those young guys will become even slightly above-average starters? "It remains to be seen," Wallace says. "I'm not trying to evade the question. I learned a long Adidas Superstar Homme time ago not to rush to judgment on young Adidas NMD Mujer players."

He reminds that Davis played only 600 minutes in college, and that Martin didn't start organized basketball until late in high school. But that is the point: Gasol and Conley are over 30, with some injury history. Memphis dotted the roster around them with projects. All of them have tools; some may mature into good players. By the time that happens, Nike Air Presto Mens it may be too late for Gasol and Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink Conley.

Chandler Parsons was their home run swing at finding someone to bridge the gap -- the would-be star they chose over (among others) Eric Gordon. (They did give Parsons a physical, by the way. The results and how much they mattered are unclear.) Parsons is healthier and playing well under a minutes restriction, but he has a long way to go before even approaching max-contract production.

It is not Nike Air Presto Womens bad enough for Gasol to ask out. It may never Nike Air Max Tavas Femme be. "I have a responsibility to this city," Gasol says. "I'm not gonna quit, no matter what." What if Memphis fell 30 games under .500? Gasol shakes his head. "I would want to see how we got there -- what the process is," Gasol says. "But as long as [owner] Robert [Pera] wants me here, my teammates want me here, they think I'm part of the solution -- and not Asics Gel Lyte 3 Homme part of the problem -- that's all Nike Air Huarache Femme I need." (Gasol still denies he asked for Fizdale to be fired, though the tension between them was real, sources say.)

If the team came to him with a trade, Gasol would accept it. "If they think it is best, I would do anything for this franchise," Gasol says.Wallace rejects the notion that the future is barren. He hopes that a few among Dillon Brooks, Andrew Harrison, Jarell Martin, Deyonta Davis, Ivan Nike Air Max 2017 Womens Rabb, and even Kobi Simmons become solid Nike Air Max Thea Dames rotation players. "We think we are fulfilling both objectives," Wallace says of competing now and building for tomorrow. "How many teams who have been annual participants in the playoffs have as many guys under 24?"