Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Timberland have teamed up this Fall for a collaborative edition

To miejsce dla wszystkich, ktorzy szukaja kontaktu z Polonia, chca sie przedstawic itd...

Moderator: kris_k

Kayzsrn

Timberland have teamed up this Fall for a collaborative edition

Post autor: Kayzsrn » pt gru 08, 2017 1:44 am

Mark McNairy and Timberland timberland outlet have teamed up this Fall for a collaborative edition of the Field Boot.Featuring a brown leather upper with a camouflage canvas vamp, the kicks see a padded black leather collar with a matching lug rubber outsole, metal d-ring eyelets and rope boot laces.

Stussy Deluxe has joined up with timberland hombre botas Timberland once again, this time for a Fall 2012 collab featuring the NM Field Boot.Seen here in a tan colorway, the Special Forces-inspired kicks see an upper of waterproof nubuck, suede, and 1000 denier canvas alongside a rugged Vibram sole, rope lacing, metal d-ring grommets and a padded leather collar.

Having already timberland mujer botas linked up with A Bathing Ape on a number of collaborations, menswear authority Mark McNairy has set his sights on Timberland for late 2012.Imparting his own signature style to the classic 6″ Premium Boots, these Timbs feature a classic brick sole, rope laces, and suede uppers, but also feature colorful heel padding in place of the usual leather.

Supreme and Timberland timberland botas mujer have hooked up on an updated version of the Euro Hiker, an NYC streetwear staple almost two decades ago. Decked out in premium Horween leather and featuring padded collars, d-ring lacing, and rubber mudguards, the boots are available in four colorways, each with two sets of laces.

Tominywa

Re: Timberland have teamed up this Fall for a collaborative edition

Post autor: Tominywa » czw gru 14, 2017 4:07 am

I like this brand very much. My family uses all this brands.

Odpowiedz