Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

AGENT NIERUCHOMOŚCI W DALLAS

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

IGA

AGENT NIERUCHOMOŚCI W DALLAS

Post autor: IGA » śr mar 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Prosze o kontakt osoby zainteresowane sprzedaża lub zakupem domu w Dallas, TX! Jestem profesjonalnym agentem renomowanej firmy Ebby Halliday Realtors, numer 1 w Dallas od 72lat. Chetnie pomogę i doradzę Polakom.
http://www.iganjagi.com 972-552-0400

IGA

Re: AGENT NIERUCHOMOŚCI W DALLAS

Post autor: IGA » śr mar 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Słowa polecenia od kilku moich kochanych klientow :D :D :D :

"Iga was awesome! She is very knowledgeable and patient with us throughout the entire process. If you are in the process of buying a home or looking to sell your current home, Iga is the person you would want to work with."
— Mirek Kowal
Extremely Happy Customer

"Iga helped us every step of the way with the homebuying process, even once we were past signing our contract! She knew a lot about the value of different properties, comparatively, and was always within reach to explain anything we needed."
— Gregory

"Iga is a high energy, hard working real estate professional who gets the job done! She was excellent to work with and is very knowledgeable and experienced in: -local knowledge -process expertise -responsiveness -negotiation skills No matter what time of the day or evening, if she had updates for you she would promptly relay them to you. Likewise any calls or emails we left for her were promptly returned/answered. She found some very creative ways to market the property keeping it viewable by potential buyers. Throughout the process Iga was always very professional and courteous. We would highly recommend her for all your real estate needs."
-Dorine and Matthew Haggarty

Odpowiedz