Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Vokoun posted a 13-4 record in the 2013 season in a back-up role to Marc-Andre Fleury. He also posted a 6-5 playoff reco

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

Vokoun posted a 13-4 record in the 2013 season in a back-up role to Marc-Andre Fleury. He also posted a 6-5 playoff reco

Post autor: wangshi » śr gru 20, 2017 12:07 am

Goaltender Tomas Vokoun is making strides to return to the Pittsburgh Penguins lineup. Ryan Miller Team USA Hockey Jersey . According to Josh Yohe of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Vokoun practiced with the Penguins on Wednesday and declared himself ready to compete. "Im medically cleared to do anything I need to for my job," Vokoun said. The 37-year-old has yet to play this season after being diagnosed with a blood clot in September. Vokoun posted a 13-4 record in the 2013 season in a back-up role to Marc-Andre Fleury. He also posted a 6-5 playoff record between the pipes for the Penguins. Jonathan Quick Jersey . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. Matt Niskanen Team USA Hockey Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/ ... yk-Jersey/ . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Chinese speed skater Zhang Hong won the womens 1,000 metre event at the Adler Arena in Sochi on Thursday, with a blistering time of one minute, 14.02 seconds. The Netherlands continued to bolster their medal haul in long track speed skating when Ireen Wust won silver with a time of 1:14.69. Wusts teammate Margot Boer earned the bronze in 1:14.90. Christine Nesbitt skated against Zhang, and the Canadian finished the event in ninth position with a time of 1:15.62. The London,, Ont native won the distance at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, and dominated the event on the World Cup circuit up until last year. Justin Abdelkader Jersey. . Calgarys Kaylin Irvine had to dodge Monique Angermueller when the German fell and slid across the Canadians path. Irvine finished in 1:17.24, sitting in 18th. Kali Christ of Regina was the first Canadian to skate, finishing in 1:17.41, ranked 21st. Winnipegs Brittany Schussler was 30th overall, posting a time of 1:18.53. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '