Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

rxz123

Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys

Post autor: rxz123 » śr paź 11, 2017 4:02 am

Over the past few weeks Wholesale Atlanta Falcons Jerseys , national media, and yours truly, have been dealing with health care reimbursement doughnut holes, black holes and the like, in an effort to show how changing certain key habits can lead to better health outcomes, for ever.

Last week, President Obama made it clear that he is favoring health care reform, with the government playing a role in this, a big role indeed. Therefore, I d like to take a brake from my blog s doughnut hole sequence to address this topic, just this one time, and I will be back to ...make the doughnuts next time.

First, lets put some stats upfront. It is a well known fact that Americans will spent 18 of GDP on health care in 2009. Now is this bad? Some people argue we don t spend enough. Look, each of us spends a bigger portion on our mortgage, our cars, etc., so the question is: what is the most important item to purchase in your life? It has to be health care, the good that keeps us alive so we can spend on other items. I don t believe the issue is the amount we spend, as much as it is what this spent buys us. It is my position that this spent has to be correlated with consumer behavior.

It has been argued that about 75 of health care costs are derived by certain behavior. Another argument is that 75 of all costs can be attributed to less than half a dozen diseases Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular and cancer. Furthermore, about 75 of these diseases are preventable, which is what I have been trying to show through out my doughnut hole discussion series. Thus, the magic rule for health care cost control and improved health outcomes is 757575. It gets implemented by starting to change behavior, which subsequently results in better outcomes and prevention, and this has to produce cost reductions.

The question is therefore how do we change behavior? Well, the model already exists in various forms and is currently utilized on the provider side. It goes without saying that it needs to be implemented on the consumer side. In its simplest form, each company will develop a personal diary for each employee, with specific incentives and rewards, for things like exercising, weight reduction, cholesterol management and other metrics. The model scores an employee accordingly and based on these scores employees get rewards, such as premium reductions, etc.

Benefit design has to be modified to capture the so called QALYs , i.e., additional (or expected) Quality Adjusted Life Years a person gains by changing behavior. These pharmacoeconomic metrics are routinely calculated for various drug therapies by pharma companies; the missing link is the consumer reward. If I change my behavior and do away with obesity, I should be rewarded with the avoided cost for this disease.

The advantage of a behavioral change mandated by the 757575 rule is based on the following: The 757575 rule will produce better health outcomes and hence cost savings Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys , for ever. The politically contrived ever compromised by the two parties government plan, with its exorbitant, unsustainable costs and questionable outcomes is a quick fix; and quick fixes produce bad habits that demand more fixes. And yes you guested, too many fixes that don t fix anything, need to be ...fixed, again.

Did you find this article informative, thought provoking or interesting? If so, you may also enjoy visiting this blog: http:www.askDrNick anything.blogspot
The entire tax related services are what the accounting professionals on this site render. They know the best way to assist small and medium sized business owners register vat for their business. Another thing about the accountants here is that they based in the UK and know the entire rules and regulations binging value added tax in UK. So, when you contact them for the service they will make sure you are provided with needed assistance you need on your sales tax uk.
The Great Britain Vat Services You Need To Leverage Here
Through the help of the renowned and well trained accountants on this site you are going to stand chance of getting best quality great Britain vat services. They are always updated about the latest regulation in the value added tax in the UK. That made it easier for them to handle the service of customers with high level of accuracy and effectiveness. Several business owners have testified about the great quality service of the renowned and reputable accounting professionals on this site. That is why you have to go ahead and contact them now without waiting for another minute.
British Vat Registration Number You Need To Get Here
Apart from the fact that the accounting professionals here are trained for the service they render, they are also highly experienced in the field. For that reason, they are always able to handle all kinds of vat related services for their customers. Also, through them you will be sure of getting british vat registration number without wasting your precious time or passing through any form of stress.
The Easier Way to Get Vat Number for Amazon in UK
You can always for you to enjoy selling on Amazon is to expand yours sales to other parts of the world. So, if you are in the United States, you can equally extend your sales to people in the UK. You can only be allowed to do this when you get vat number for amazon. The accountants here will make sure that you get the number without any problem. They are good vat administrators and having many years of experience in the service. For that reason, when you contact them, you will be sure of getting the number without stress.
The Reason Why You Need Accountants Here For Sales Tax UK
There are lots of reasons why you need the accountants here for sales tax uk. They have all the things required to render best quality service to customers at any given time. Also, they are approachable and well mannered. That. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China