Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.

Wlasne polonijne strony WWW i inne strony zwiazane z Dallas i Polonia

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.

Post autor: wangshi » czw lis 23, 2017 8:12 pm

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Colton Sissons Jersey .com) - Dylan Ennis scored 12 of his 18 points in the final 10 minutes to help the No. 7 Villanova pull away from Illinois, 73-59, in Game 1 of the Jimmy V Classic from Madison Square Garden. Daniel Ochefu and Darrun Hilliard both scored 12 points for Villanova (9-0), which improved to 3-0 in New York this season. The Wildcats beat VCU and Michigan -- both ranked teams at the time -- at Barclays Center earlier this season to win the Legends Classic. Josh Hart added 10 points off the bench. The Wildcats are one of just 10 undefeated teams in the nation despite not having a single 20-point scorer this season. Illinois (7-2) fell despite a career-high 20 points for Malcolm Hill. Hill scored seven points in the opening 4 1/2 minutes, and Illinois led 9-8 at the first media timeout. However, the experienced Wildcats created some separation from there. Hilliard and Hart made layups out of the timeout to jumpstart a 13-2 run. The Illini chipped away, running off eight straight points later in the half, but Nova led 33-27 at intermission. Early in the second half, Ahmad Starks assisted on a pair of layups and potted a 3 from the top of the key to tie the game at 38. It was 50-50 when Ennis connected on a pair of 3s around a Nnanna Egwu free throw. Ennis then followed his baseline jumper with two free throws a few minutes later to extend the lead to 66-55. Hilliards 3-ball at 3:14 ultimately put the game away. Game Notes Villanova now leads the all-time series 4-3. The two teams havent met since 1988 ... The Wildcats shot 29-of-52 (55.8 percent) from the floor ... Illinois has lost seven straight and 10 of its last 11 against top-10 teams ... Rayvonte Rice scored 10 for the Illini. Mattias Ekholm Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Samuel Girard Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/ ... od-jersey/ . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.LOS ANGELES -- Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper must remain in a Los Angeles jail without bail after he was indicted in Arizona on charges of drugging and sexually assaulting two women, a California judge ruled Thursday. While making her decision, Superior Court Judge Renee Korn rejected a motion by Sharpers lawyers to release him on house arrest and said Arizona authorities want to extradite the Super Bowl champion to face trial in that state after he is tried on similar charges in California. In Los Angeles, the 38-year-old Sharper has pleaded not guilty to charges involving the rape and drugging of two women he met in a West Hollywood bar. He was previously released on $1 million bail in the California case but turned himself in on Feb. 27 after an arrest warrant was issued in New Orleans. He has not been charged in that state. Sharper is also under investigation in Florida and Nevada. Sharper was indicted on Tuesday in Tempe, Ariz., on charges of drugging and raping two women in November. Sharpers attorneys want a hearing to set bail in Arizona, but their client would have to be present. "We know that Darren will vigorously deny tthe allegations," Sharpers Arizona attorney Skip Donau said Wednesday. P.K Subban Jersey. "We are hopeful of vindication." In a bail motion filed last month, a Los Angeles County investigator described a pattern in which the former football star met women at clubs or parties and lured them to a hotel room, where they were allegedly drugged and raped. The New Orleans warrant says police learned from witnesses that Sharper and an associate had acknowledged having nonconsensual sex with two women. Sharpers attorneys say he never made such statements. The warrant does not elaborate on how the information was obtained or disclose the names of the witnesses. Korn set another court appearance for Sharper for March 24. Sharper was selected All-Pro six times and chosen for the Pro Bowl five times. He played in two Super Bowls, one with the Green Bay Packers as a rookie and was part of a successful championship run while with the New Orleans Saints. He retired after the 2010 season and was working as an analyst for the NFL Network before being fired recently. Associated Press Writer Jacques Billeaud in Phoenix contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Xenxstar

Re: Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror

Post autor: Xenxstar » wt gru 26, 2017 11:20 pm

I like all the friendly comments, I am very happy.

Odpowiedz