Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth N

Wlasne polonijne strony WWW i inne strony zwiazane z Dallas i Polonia

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth N

Post autor: wangshi » czw lis 23, 2017 8:03 pm

CARSON, Calif. Ryan Hewitt Jersey . -- A reconstituted midfield helped give the Vancouver Whitecaps their longest unbeaten streak of the season, yet failed to score a goal. The Whitecaps have not lost in six successive games following a 0-0 draw with Chivas USA on Saturday night in front of 4,215 at the StubHub Center. Vancouver (7-4-12) also extended its span of consecutive minutes without allowing a goal to 321. Goalkeeper David Ousted made four saves for his seventh shutout this year. "Any time you get a clean sheet, its a good night," Whitecaps defender Steven Beitashour said. "Were doing a great job staying tight with each other, staying organized and talking a lot. It starts from the front and works its way down to the midfield and to the back line." Injuries to starting midfielders Pedro Morales and Gershon Koffee forced the Whitecaps to make changes. Nicolas Mezquida -- who had played just nine games this season and made only three starts -- replaced Morales as the playmaker. In just his second start, Omar Salgado took over on the right wing for Erik Hurtado. Meanwhile, Russell Teibert replaced Koffee as a defensive midfielder. "Russell Teibert, arguably, was the best player on the park," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "He switched the play from side to side. He got around people. He won second balls. He put in a very mature performance for a young kid." Yet the Whitecaps managed just three shots on goal against Chivas USA (6-11-6), which entered the match with a four-game losing streak and a scoreless stretch of 276 consecutive minutes. Salgado had the Whitecaps best chance in the 28th minute. Salgado executed a leaping, seven-yard header off Teiberts corner kick from the right side. But Chivas USA goalkeeper Dan Kennedy leaned to his left and deflected the shot with both palms around the near post. Chivas USAs Erick Torres almost put the hosts ahead in the 60th minute. Torres jumped between Beitashour and Andy OBrien to head Akira Kajis right-wing cross from 11 yards. But Ousted fielded the shot on one bounce. "We put a big emphasis on concentration," Robinson said. "If we had concentrated a little more in the final third (of the field), we probably shouldve gotten three points." Vancouver midfielder Matias Laba received a yellow card in the 37th minute and will be suspended for next weeks game against the Los Angeles Galaxy. Whitecaps forward Darren Mattocks left the game at halftime with a sore quadriceps muscle, Robinson said. Mattocks collided with Chivas USA defender Donny Toia in the 10th minute and grabbed his right knee after falling. Vincent Rey Jersey . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. Tyler Kroft Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/ ... ls-Jersey/ . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes.TOKYO -- Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth NHK Trophy. Asada two-footed her opening triple axel but was solid in all other elements to finish with 71.26 points, five ahead of second-placed Japanese compatriot Akiko Suzuki. "I missed the triple axel, but Im not worried about it. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad," said Asada, who won Skate America, the first Grand Prix of the season. Asada, the 2010 Olympic silver medallist , could secure a place at the GP Final in Fukuoka next month with a podium finish. The NHK and the GP Final are part of Asada s preparations for the Sochi Olympics but she said she wasnt thinking too far ahead. "I wasnt thinking about Sochi, I want to take it one competition at a time this season," Asada said. Gracie Gold of the United States and Elena Radionova were tied for third with 62.83 points. In the mens event, 2010 Olympic bronze medallist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan skated a near flawless routtine to "Sonatino for Violin" to take a commanding lead with 95. Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey. 55 points, more than 10 points ahead of Javier Fernandez of Spain, in second. Japans Nobunari Oda under-rotated his opening quad toe loop to "Cotton Club" and was third with 82.70. Takahashi is aiming to bounce back from a disappointing fourth place at Skate America. "After Skate America my coach (Nikolai Morozov) and other staff said my motivation did not look good," Takahashi said. "I have had to reset myself and show my motivation to make it to the Olympics." Fernandez, the defending European champion, touched the ice with his hand on his quad salchow, but still impressed the judges with the remainder of his program. Adam Rippon of the United States stumbled during his step sequence and was fourth. Russias Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov (82.03) lead the pairs, with Chinas Sui Wenjing and Han Cong (70.13) far behind in second. Peng Cheng and Zhang Hao of China were third with 65.09 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '