Nauka jezyka Polskiego

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

Konsul Polski w Houston

Nauka jezyka Polskiego

Post autor: Konsul Polski w Houston » pt cze 27, 2008 11:24 am

Czy ktos moglby pomoc?

Dear Polish Consulate,

My name is Mindy Paine and I am the Language Training Manager at Akorbi Language Consulting in Dallas. Our client works for a large airline/travel related company and lives outside of Ft. Worth, Texas. They would like to learn some very basic Polish before they move to Krakow in early August.

Although your agency is in Houston, I thought perhaps you might know of individuals in Dallas who would be interested or know others who are interested. The family needs someone to come to their home and teach the wife for about 1.5 hours and the children (3 and 5) for about 30 minutes. If the instructor would only like to work with children (or only like to work with an adult), then we can still talk with them and perhaps hire 2 instructors.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can lend. The family would like to begin right away, so I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Very best regards,

Mindy Paine

Nowy

Post autor: Nowy » pn cze 30, 2008 10:23 am

You can look for someone in the polish church in Dallas:

ADDRESS
St. Peter the Apostle (Est. 1905)
2907 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas 75204,
phone 214-855-1384, fax 214-855-1309

Webpage
http://www.stpeterdal.com/Home.htm

Aga

Post autor: Aga » pn cze 30, 2008 12:45 pm

moze ktos z nauczycieli w tej organizacji bedzie mogl pomoc...

http://www.polamfound.com/school.html

Dezerter

Post autor: Dezerter » wt gru 23, 2008 11:44 am

Rosetta Stone software comes to mind. I have it at home and both my wife and my son are learning from it. They made big progress in last 2 months. It is expensive but if you email me I can help you with the copy of first level.
My email is zygtar@yahoo.com

Odpowiedz