Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

nike black friday 2018

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

zechariahmarquardt75

nike black friday 2018

Post autor: zechariahmarquardt75 » pn paź 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Obrazek

NIKE Air Max 98 is nike black friday 2018 the latest in reintroduced running sneakers from this brand. These are not for everyone as they have a distinctive fit and are heavier than most runners. The fit happens to be one that I am in constant search of as I need a supportive training shoe that stabilizes my feet when moving from side to side as well as forward and back.

Unexpectedly, nike shoes women this shoe is perfect for athletic drills as well as shorter runs as the substantial Air Max sole absorbs impact effectively and has great traction. The canvas and leather uppers are heavy duty and high quality. They run small by about a half size but they also seem to mold to your feet and break in rather quickly. The color and sizes are limited as of now as it seems the quantities produced by NIKE are low.

2018 has new nike shoes womens been a strong start for Nike and their Air Max line. While the Air Max 97 seemed to be a key model for the Swoosh last year, it seems that the Air Max 98 will be getting that same treatment this year. We’ve seen some classic colorways drop earlier in the year and now the vintage runner is getting a super clean ‘Racer Blue’ makeup.

It’s only fitting nike air max 98 camo that the Nike Air Max 98 gets so much love, after all, it is the shoes 20th anniversary this year. This spring-ready sneaker is perfect for any rotation. Blue and Volt are used for contrast on this particular model, as the brighter of the two hues can only be found on the front two lace loops as well as the striping and Air branding toward its heel. Its namesake ‘Racer Blue’, owns a bit more real estate on the upper, as it makes up for the entirety of the lace and tongue unit in conjunction with both Swoosh branded elements on the upper.

https://www.stuffkicks.com/