Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

by storm, playing lead g

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

caicai2017

by storm, playing lead g

Post autor: caicai2017 » wt gru 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Gobert is one whose roto value may be higher than his points-league value, because he's such a strong shot blocker with great field Nike Air Presto Hombre goal percentage, but some expected him to become Nike Air Max 2017 Donne more of a volume scorer with Hayward gone. Instead, the Jazz's offense has gone another way, and without the increased scoring volume, Gobert just can't support a top-20 ranking in a points-based league right now.
Meanwhile, the Nike Air Max 90 Mens Jazz's offense has restructured Nike Air Max 90 Mens around a brand new star, rookie Donovan Mitchell. Mitchell is taking Nike Air Max 90 Donne the league by storm, playing lead guard for the Jazz and putting together an impressive scoring spree overall. He has moved well up the rankings, which has led to a corresponding drop in value for Ricky Nike Roshe Run Donne Rubio.
Rubio had an ADP of 59.8, which projects to a strong Adidas NMD Femme starting slot. However, his 30-day average of 10 fantasy points in the standard scoring system would rank 186th in the league over that stretch. I've had people ask me if Rubio is just in a cold spell from which he'll Nike Air Vapormax Dames recover, and I thought that too for a while, Nike Air Max TN Femme but after watching the Jazz several times and seeing how much Mitchell is stepping forward, I think Rubio's value will just keep dropping unless something big changes.
Another Jazz player whose value is falling through the floor is Nike Air Huarache Womens Derrick Favors. Favors was a throwback Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink impact player while Gobert was injured, averaging 16.5 Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa points with 9.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.5 blocks and 0.8 steals in those 11 games.