Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Isaac Blakeney, Shaquille Powell and Johnell Barnes each posted a touchdown reception in defeat.

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

Isaac Blakeney, Shaquille Powell and Johnell Barnes each posted a touchdown reception in defeat.

Post autor: wangshi » sob gru 02, 2017 12:23 am

MOSCOW - Alexandru Epureanus header earned Moldova a surprise 1-1 draw with Russia in Moscow on Sunday, paving the way for Austria to take the top spot in their European Championship qualifying group. Jamie Meder Jersey .Russia struggled to break down a dogged Moldovan defence until the 73rd minute, when Artyom Dzyuba earned and converted a penalty following a foul by Victor Golovatenco.Manager Fabio Capello signalled emphatically that he did not want Dzyuba to take the penalty, but the Spartak Moscow striker snatched the ball from Alan Dzagoev to take the spot kick, and once he had scored, appeared to apologize to Capello.Moldova responded within seconds of the restart as Epureanu headed home from Alexander Dedovs corner.The result leaves Capellos Russia team second in Group G, two points behind Austria, which won 1-0 at home to Montenegro on Rubin Okoties first-half goal.Russia is now unbeaten in five games since its 1-0 loss to Belgium in the World Cup group stage.Sweden sits third following an unconvincing 2-0 win over Liechtenstein at home.The match at Spartak Moscows Otkrytie Arena was Russias first at a completed 2018 World Cup stadium.Capello experimented with his squad, leaving some key players out of the starting lineup, including left-back Dmitry Kombarov and striker Alexander Kokorin.At the end of a first half in which Russia failed to create any good-quality chances, Moldova almost snatched the lead on the stroke of halftime. An over-hit cross by Ion Jardin found Alexandru Gatcan, who was left with a wide-open goal but contrived to skew his shot wide.At half-time, a large banner was unfurled by Russian fans with pictures of fighters in the pro-Russian rebel movement in Ukraine.Russia missed a good chance on 54 minutes when Alan Dzagoev fumbled a bicycle kick and the ball rolled to holding midfielder Denis Glushakov, whose pile-driver shot went narrowly over the bar.In Vienna, the Pakistan-born, half-Nigerian Okoties 24th-minute goal won the game for Austria against a flat Montenegro side.Montenegro went into the qualifying group with hopes of reaching Euro 2016, but had already been struggling after an opening win over Moldova was followed with a goalless draw against Liechtenstein last week.With Zlatan Ibrahimovic not playing because of a heel injury, Swedens victory over Liechtenstein was inspired by Jimmy Durmaz, who set up Erkan Zengin for the first goal and scored the second himself. Sammie Coates Jersey . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. Ricardo Louis Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Y ... er-Jersey/ . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup.El Paso, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. 15 Arizona State held on to take out Duke, 36-31, in the Sun Bowl. Richard racked up just 63 yards of total offense, yet crossed the goal line twice on rushes and twice more on Taylor Kelly passes for the Sun Devils (10-3). Its a great feeling, Richard said. Its hard coming in as a freshman. I knew my role was increasing. I just stepped up and played my part. Kelly finished 24-of-34 for 240 yards, while Jaelen Strong led all receivers with 103 yards on seven receptions. Anthony Boone completed only 15 of his 31 attempts for 193 yards, two scores and that late pick for the Blue Devils (9-4). Jamison Crowder also threw a TD pass and racked up 102 yards on seven catches while also recording a 68-yard punt return score. Isaac Blakeney, Shaquille Powell and Johnell Barnes each posted a touchdown reception in defeat. Powell also totaled 117 yards on 29 carries. Boone found Barnes for a 14-yard score with 10:10 to play and Duke pulled to 30-24. On the Blue Devils next drive, punter Will Monday hit Barnes for 30 yards to the ASU 20, on 4th-and-11, then a potential interception by Damarious Randall at the three on the following snap was overturned since the ball hit the ground. A reprieve given, Duke didnt waste the chance as Blakeneys 12-yard TD catch from Crowder on 4th-and-2 plus the extra point gave it a 31-30 edge with 5:03 to play. Kalen Ballage took the momentum right back, when he returned the kick 96 yards to the Duke 4, and on the next play Kelly hit Richard for the go-ahead score. It felt great, Ballage said. I told the seniors, I got to do something. They helped me grow. That was going through my head. I really wanted to do that for them. The Blue Devils rreceived the ball on their own 29 and quickly moved to the red zone. Nate Orchard Jersey. However, Boones bid for the end zone on 3rd-and-10 from the ASU 14 was picked off by Brown. Kelly knelt on three straight plays to run off the remaining time. We shot ourselves in the foot early. Unfortunately, we got in a position to win the game and didnt win it. If you give up a play in the kicking game, generally it will haunt you, said Duke head coach David Cutcliffe. Im not dejected about the way we played or frustrated. I am sad we lost the ballgame because of our seniors. Richards 9-yard run capped ASUs first drive of the contest, then Zane Gonzalez added a 28-yard make on its ensuing possession. Duke got on the board when Ross Martin converted a 40-yard try late in the first quarter before Gonzalez made a 38-yarder just over two minutes into the second. Richard broke through again and hit the end zone from 1 yard out midway through the second and the Sun Devils led 20-3, though the Blue Devils came right back on a 14-yard Boone-to-Powell connection. Duke clawed back within three as Crowder returned a punt 68 yards, but had an interception on ASUs next drive overturned by replay and failed to score for the remainder of the half. Richards 11-yard TD catch provided a 27-17 edge for the Sun Devils early in the third quarter and Gonzalez capped another ASU drive with a 47-yard boot and 13-point margin heading to the fourth. Game Notes Arizona State has won at least 10 games in consecutive seasons for the second time in program history, following a four-year stretch from 1970-73 ... Richard matched Woody Greens school bowl record of four TDs, set in the 1972 Fiesta Bowl victory (49-35) over Missouri ... Duke totaled 400 yards of offense to 392 for ASU. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '