Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

The team recalled outfielder Aaron Altherr from Double-A Reading before Monday nights game at the Braves.

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

The team recalled outfielder Aaron Altherr from Double-A Reading before Monday nights game at the Braves.

Post autor: wangshi » sob gru 02, 2017 12:15 am

ATLANTA -- The Philadelphia Phillies have placed outfielder Tony Gwynn Jr. Lawson Crouse Jersey . on the bereavement list. Gwynns father, Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, died of cancer Monday. He was 54. Gwynn Jr. is hitting .155 in 52 games. He paid tribute to his father on his Twitter account: "Today I lost my Dad, my best friend and my mentor. Im gonna miss u so much pops. Im gonna do everything in my power to continue to... make u proud!" The team recalled outfielder Aaron Altherr from Double-A Reading before Monday nights game at the Braves. Altherr, born in Landstuhl, Germany, will be making his debut in the majors. He was hitting .245 with four homers and 23 RBIs at Reading. He has hit .405 in his last 10 games. Florida Panthers Jerseys . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Radim Vrbata Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline ... ey-jersey/ . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries.PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Laurie Rinker won the season-ending Legends Tour Open on Sunday, parring the final hole for a one-stroke victory over Trish Johnson, Lorie Kane and Barb Mucha. After opening with a 6-under 67 to take a three-stroke lead, the 51-year-old Rinker had a 74 on Sunday to finish at 5-under 141 on Innisbrook Resorts Island Course. She earned $30,000. "Its hard to play when your stomach is in your throat," said Rinker, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. "I actually started out good on the front and was doing really well, but a couple holes before the turn I started choking up a little bit. I hit two poor shots that I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and Kane shot 72. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '